23 October 2012

Random Ramblings

Some days I honestly don't know how I manage to work out which way is up and which way is not.  I think some days I am lucky I even know my own name.  Life seems to be a constant struggle at the moment.  If I am not dealing with grumpy, screaming, unruly children then we might be worrying about the fact that the car and it's new clutch could end up costing us $2,500.....and the fact that you can get whole cars for that amount of money; true they might not be great cars, but that doesn't make it any easier trying to wrap your head round an amount of money that leaves us, even if we weren't on one income, cringing.

Sleep is a precious commodity in our house..shame some of us aren't getting nearly enough of it!  If it isn't David being on-call, then it's James singing at the top of his voice at 4:30 am which then results in waking the rest of the house, including his brother who has always been a 'poor' sleeper.  Add in that I am a night owl in a house full of morning people..and you have a recipe for disaster, which sadly, it usually is.  *sigh*

Throw in illness and family drama and voila......you have a day in the life of me.  I still want to run away from home, alas, I am too responsible to do something so rash.  Something will probably have to give soon though...

No comments:

Post a Comment